A few months after its latest acquisition of Vudu‘s digital video streaming service, Walmart has decided to go live enabling users to stream movies online as well as on other supported devices.
Archive for July, 2011
The recent integration that was about to take place in the U.S. between Netflix and Facebook has been called off. On grounds of a law known as The Video Piracy Protection Act, rental information must be safeguarded and kept private and is the reason why Netflix has reconsidered its intention to launch social networking site [...]
Beware Amazon! You’ve got competition coming up! Sony has a plan up their sleeve to bring in a list of upgraded E-readers that are bound to give Amazon’s Kindle a run for their money. A tentative date for Sony’s new offering has been scheduled for next month, according to reports.
A brand new p2p application for payment has been introduced by PayPal which would facilitate Android users to make payments via NFC (Near Field Communication). This is the latest offing by PayPal in the mobile genre.
Mergers and acquisitions or company shifts have been the latest trend in online media. The latest being Indranil Sengupta, Asst. Vice-President of Brand Management & Marketing for Zee Enterprises move to Hugama Digital media Entertainment as General Manager for the same profile.
Just as Google is ready to go all guns with their latest offering and first-ever social networking site, Google+, competitor Facebook already has something up its sleeve.
Google+ is currently atop the mind of every individual around the world. This is where it is all happening. With people all over rapidly building up their own Google+ accounts, users would probably want to know who would be leading the favourite list on the new social networking website.
Today, almost every individual owns an account on www.gmail.com. Although Gmail proves to be one of the most reliable email accounts available, its developer, Google plans to enroll some additional new features.
- Generic News
- Social Networking
- Merger & Acquisitions
- Online Advertising
- Online Campaign
- Funding / Investment
- Business Expansion
- New Ad Campaign
- International Buzz
- Indian News
- New Feature
- Web 2.0 Watch
- Online Game
- Contest / Competition
- Ad Network
- Internet Security
- Online Startup
- Social Media
- April 2012 (3)
- March 2012 (1)
- February 2012 (13)
- January 2012 (37)
- December 2011 (21)
- November 2011 (19)
- October 2011 (53)
- September 2011 (73)
- August 2011 (29)
- July 2011 (8)
- June 2011 (19)
- May 2011 (19)
- Cricket360.com - A Cricket Fans Playground. Launched by 360 Sports Media (12)
- OyeItsFriday.tv is the Online Extension of Farhan Akhtar's New TV Show (8)
- PRODUCT REVIEW: DigiMouth.com Unravels the Crederity Product Offering (8)
- Watch out iPhone, here comes the N96! (7)
- New Reality Show “Hello Kaun? Pehchan Kaun!” Launches Online Game (7)
- Proto.in Bangalore Edition- The DigiMouth Coverage (Day 1) (7)
- SutraHR.com Releases a Fantastic Viral Promoting their Brand (7)
- Reliance Broadband launches new campaign “Right Here, Right Now” (7)
- Admart.Asia tries summing up Asia on a single domain (6)
- Reliance Mobile offers free phone calls through its micro-site (6)