According to ROI research, LinkedIn takes the no.1 spot as the most valuable site when it comes to social networking. Facebook still ranks first as the social networking site that is used most frequently.
The Indian Premier League has reached its mid-way. So, DigiMouth decided to give our users something interesting off the pitch.
These days everyone seems to have an answer to Apple’s iPad. Could we term it as innovative cloning at its best? Anyway, the latest addition to this list is RIM’s Blackberry Playbook. So what does new this play-thing have to offer to us mortals?
How about an apple that assumes the above and much more. The Apple in question here is an infectious epidemic if anything. The point I’m getting at is that Apple has cornered the market sales in a way that has sent its competitors slouching away into oblivion, well almost.
Two business oriented social networking sites – LinkedIn and Peer Power have set a mark for other websites to pit against. So why not take a peek into their respective profiles and learn what lies between them.
RK Swamy Digital Direction recently won a bronze at the Internationalist 2009 Media Awards for their execution of the ‘Siemens Answers’ campaign in India. The campaign was run online between October 2008 – September 2009 with “We have the answers to the World’s toughest questions, this is our tradition since 1847.” as Siemens’ core communication.
Twitter is changing the rules of engagement on Internet. With its ever increasing user base, it’s a platform you just cannot ignore. From some of the world’s biggest brands to startups and even movie stars are using Twitter to build their brand. There are plenty of Twitter clients out there and it can get confusing. [...]
I would like to start off this article with blogger Harish Iyer’s statement that “Blogs are people”. Well this was the first BlogCamp Siddharth Basrur and I attended. The only regret is that we cannot share any videos or photographs as cameras are not allowed in the Microsoft Mumbai office (where the event was held).
- Generic News
- Social Networking
- Merger & Acquisitions
- Online Advertising
- Online Campaign
- Funding / Investment
- Business Expansion
- New Ad Campaign
- International Buzz
- Indian News
- New Feature
- Web 2.0 Watch
- Online Game
- Contest / Competition
- Ad Network
- Internet Security
- Online Startup
- Social Media
- April 2012 (3)
- March 2012 (1)
- February 2012 (13)
- January 2012 (37)
- December 2011 (21)
- November 2011 (19)
- October 2011 (53)
- September 2011 (73)
- August 2011 (29)
- July 2011 (8)
- June 2011 (19)
- May 2011 (19)
- Cricket360.com - A Cricket Fans Playground. Launched by 360 Sports Media (12)
- OyeItsFriday.tv is the Online Extension of Farhan Akhtar's New TV Show (8)
- PRODUCT REVIEW: DigiMouth.com Unravels the Crederity Product Offering (8)
- Watch out iPhone, here comes the N96! (7)
- New Reality Show “Hello Kaun? Pehchan Kaun!” Launches Online Game (7)
- Proto.in Bangalore Edition- The DigiMouth Coverage (Day 1) (7)
- SutraHR.com Releases a Fantastic Viral Promoting their Brand (7)
- Reliance Broadband launches new campaign “Right Here, Right Now” (7)
- Admart.Asia tries summing up Asia on a single domain (6)
- Reliance Mobile offers free phone calls through its micro-site (6)